|Posted by sup3rphi1 on July 17, 2011 at 2:16 AM||comments (5)|
It has recently been brought up by a player that the server needs to have a bit more excitement to it. I agree with this completely... lol
Heres what he suggested, its an RPG leveling system for minecraft servers. The link is below for the official webpage; however, if you do not wish to be spammed with extra plugin info and just wish to know the basics of what it does i have included that below also. After you've checked it out, please vote in the poll on the nav bar to the right. The poll occasionally doesn't display right so i have also included a link at the bottom of this post. The poll will close 7/24/11.
Should RCSkills be added?
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on June 18, 2011 at 8:33 PM||comments (0)|
(suggested by Prest_On_Stove)
suggest new currency names for later use in the money system forums.
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on May 25, 2011 at 8:06 PM||comments (0)|
Notch tweeted that 1.6 would be released tomorrow (5/26/11) morning.
I will do my best to update the server and get everything running as soon as possible.
I've also removed the Jobs plugin temporarily for no reason other than were not using it right now, and i'm done with my testing. Keeping the server from loading an un-used plugin will help reduce lag.
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on May 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM||comments (0)|
Apparently the plugin has some major issues with its functionality. after a few hours it randomly changes from day to night.
so its been taken off the server.
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on May 24, 2011 at 1:15 AM||comments (0)|
1. Jobs plugin is back in - but it is being tested. All jobs give no money at all, leveling up is also not availiable at this time. It is simply in the server so i can try a few things out before it goes live.
2. Redstone is a bit buggy in the current SMP version of minecraft.. simple circits should be fine but larger ones may not work correctly
3. A rule has been done away with --> The time is now always day and server moderators and admins may change the time clock if needed.
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on May 19, 2011 at 5:38 PM||comments (0)|
A New Mail plugin has been added to the server! Send and receive messages to eachother!
Also, the server map has been updated.
|Posted by sup3rphi1 on May 4, 2011 at 5:06 PM||comments (0)|
I've added a few additions to both the server and the website.
- A Jailing system
- A plugin that logs when players place/delete or modify certian blocks.
- Server Map has been reloaded again.
- Rules forum page has been updated with new rules about Jailing system
- Moderators will also find A few Commands they can use in the Moderator Fourms.
I urge all of you to check this website every so often for updates and new additions. There are occasional important updates listed on here.